Sports On Canvas
Fine Art Can Help You Raise Funds for Your Favorite Charity or Organization
Welcome to our section on Fundraising. We want to be a part of your next fundraising endeavor. We will work with you to help make your next fundraiser as successful as possible.
Why use Art as a fundraising medium?
Art is the perfect medium for successful fund raising projects. Many affluent contributors are collectors of art and are very receptive to this type of solicitation. Raising money for a building fund, charity, or special event is a good example for using Art as a vehicle for fundraising. Art is an investment. The value of Art can increase immeasurably over time, which is why this medium is attractive to potential buyers/investors/donors. Additionally, the purchase of art may provide certain tax breaks and benefits when donated to qualifying organizations. This further adds to the attractiveness of art as and investment and hence a splendid fundraising tool.
Individual and Corporate Investors
Here's a riddle: What investment is both beautiful and worth a sizeable tax deduction? Give up? The answer is high-quality art (or museum quality art) purchased wholesale:
We offer a beautiful display of art and a tool for doing some social good with socially responsible investing. Enjoy the gallery and consider saving taxes through prudent wholesale purchases of high quality sports art and then donating them as you like to qualifying organizations after holding them for a year. Here's what one company in Florida is doing for its customers:
A Fort Lauderdale, Florida, entrepreneur offers high-net-worth individuals just such an opportunity through his company, "What we're doing is best for people who need a bona fide tax deduction, have a philanthropic soul and have probably invested in other areas, such as the stock market," says the founder.
Here's how it works: An investor purchases a minimum of 10 pieces of museum-quality original or limited edition works from us at a wholesale price, keeps them for at least one year and one day, and then donates all or a few of them to a qualifying nonprofit. Then, when the collector files taxes, he or she can deduct the retail appraised value of the donated art, regardless of the actual amount paid. The contemporary sculptures, paintings, prints, photos and other works are created by established artists whose art is already included in the collections of museums and other noted art galleries etc. And because at the end of the day you're donating it all to a nonprofit, this could be the feel-good investment of the year.
Please check with your accountant or tax advisor to determine if this strategy is appropriate for you or your company.
Supporting Your Fundraising Efforts
Through art donations and/or revenue sharing programs, we work with our clients to help raise money for their favorite charities and events.
Here are just a few ways to use Art as a Fundraising medium:
2. Silent Auctions
3. Corporate Donations
4. Individual Donations
5. Art Shows
6. Sales Incentives
8. Gifts and Awards
What type of organizations can benefit from fundraising events?
1. Small/Medium/Large organizations
2. Elementary Schools
5. Athletic leagues, Groups and Organizations
6. Boy Scouts
7. Girl Scouts
8. Any Non- Profit Organization
9. Nationally known charitable organizations
Are You New To Fundraising?
Have you just been elected the Fundraising Chairperson of your group…and you don't know where to start? Here are a few basic tips that might be helpful.
1. First things first…how much money do you want to raise? Figure out how much you really need to raise and we will work with you to design a tailored made program for your organization.
2. How soon do you need the money? Are you continuously fundraising or do you need the money in exactly one month etc? Let us know this right away. Some in stock portraits can be shipped right away so you can start your sale as soon as possible. Commissioned artwork requires a little more advanced notice. Our Fundraising consultants will help you to structure your fundraising calendar and design a product mix that is right for you.
3. What kind of product (e.g. paintings or memorabilia; original art or prints; etc.) would your group enjoy selling? Think about the members in your group. Who are they excited about? What are their interests? What do they like to do? What do they feel comfortable selling? What business and personal contacts do your members have? The best fundraising product for you is the one that your members are excited to sell.
4. Now give us a call and let us answer questions or help you put together your fundraising program today! We are here to help you raise as much money as possible for your project or cause. Feel free to call us with your questions, large or small. Every detail is as important to us as it is to you, and we want to make sure you are 100% satisfied about every aspect of your sale.
HAVE A GREAT FUNDRAISER! CALL US AT: 1-800-CALL-DONALD
Contact one of our representatives to find out how we can work with your organization to help facilitate your fundraising efforts. We want to help your non-profit group reach its monetary objectives each year while supporting good causes. Again, non-profit organizations that we support consist of school groups, churches, scouts, youth sports organizations, bands, parent-teacher associations (PTA's), parent teacher organizations (PTO's) and many other independent organizations. All of these groups raise money by fundraising to support their activities.